Summer is slowly coming to an end & rainy, foggy days make it easier to catch a cold. With this quick & easy lemon popsicle recipe you're not only getting a vitamin c boost for your immune system but also keep that popsicle-summer feeling for a throwback to warm & sunny summerdays!
• 1/2 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
• 2 cups of water
• 1/4 cup sweetener / honey
• 1 pinch of tumeric (for the colour)
• If you use honey as a sweetener, heat up 1 cup of water, then add honey & stir until fully combined
• Add lemon juice & stir all ingredients together
• Pour into popsicle molds, freeze for 6-8 hours & enjoy!
We’d love to see your results! Share them with our community. Simply tag us @popsiclelab and we’ll share your amazing results on our Social Media Channels.