As January is already coming to an end, we came up with one more plant based popsicle recipe to finish "Veganuary" with a delicious vegan blueberry recipe!
You probably heared many times during "Veganuary" that a plant based diet offers many health benefits. Evaluating this statement from a holistic health coach‘s view, the health aspect depends strongly on the choice of your food. Choosing unprocessed, fresh and divers food will provide the biggest variety of vitamins, micro- & macronutrients. Even if you and your kids have a sweet tooth you’ll find that there are many healthy plant based & delicious treats - like our yummy blueberry popsicles. Try them out & convince yourself that healthy can defenitely be delicious!
PS: If you use berries out of season like with this recipe, the best choice are frozen organic berries. That way they still provide all the nutrients & you can enjoy them all year long!
- 1 1/2 cups frozen blueberries
- 1 1/2 cups full fat coconut milk
- 1/2 cup coconut yogurt
- 1/2 cup cashews
- 4 - 5 tbsp maple syrup or sweetener of your choice (amount depending on how sweet your blueberries are / you want your popsicles)
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- a pinch of sea salt
- Mix all ingredients together in a blender and blend until smooth & creamy
- Pour into popsicle molds and freeze for 6-8 hours & enjoy!
We’d love to see your results & share them with our community. Simply tag us @popsiclelab and we’ll share your amazing results in our story!