When days are getting longer & the first warm sunrays awaken us, we know spring can’t be that far away anymore!
As it might be a little too early for t-shirts & shorts outside, we can definitely enjoy the warmth of the sun covered in cozy blankets, holding a homemade popsicle in our hand & listening to some great summer hits. Defenitely a good way to welcome some spring feelings!
For this occasion we share a delicious acai popsicle recipe. Like we‘ve mentioned in the last post, frozen berries are a great & healthy option for the cold time of the year, when berry season hasen‘t started yet.
- 1 1/2 cups frozen acai pulp
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 cup frozen blackberries
- 2 - 4 tbsp maple or agave syrup
- 1/2 cup yogurt (greek, skyr, plantbased, ...)
- Mix the acai pulp with the raspberries, blueberries & 2 tbsp of maple syrup until smooth & creamy
- in another bowl, mix the blackberries with 1 tbsp of maple syrup until smooth & creamy, before filling the top of your popsicle molds
- add your acai mixture into your molds, then top it with the mixture of yogurt & 1 tbsp of maple syrup
- finally freeze your popsicles for 6 - 8h & enjoy!
We’d love to see your results & share them with our community. Simply tag us @popsiclelab and we’ll share your amazing results in our story!