Halloween is just around the corner!
Whether you love spooky halloween parties or simply enjoy pumpkin season at its fullest, these delicious pumpkin spice ice pops are the perfect halloween treat!
- 2 cups pumpkin purée
- 1 1/2 cups of vanilla yogurt
- 4 tbsp honey
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- mix all ingredients together until smooth & creamy
- fill into popsicle molds, freeze for 6-8h & enjoy!
Don't have any pumpkin spice handy? Then simply make one yourself. You will find the ingredients for the best homemade pumpkin spice below.
Homemade Pumpkin Spice
In a bowl, mix together all of the below spices and whisk until well combined.
- 1 tbsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1 tsp ground allspice or cloves
- 1/2 tsp groundcloves
We highly recommend to use the leftover pumpkin spice for some pumpkin pie or our personal favourite Pumpkin Spice Latte
We’d love to see your results! Share them with our community. Simply tag us @popsiclelab and we’ll share your amazing results on our Social Media Channels.