Hey popsicle lovers! Here we are with another fruity fresh recipe.
- 1/2 honeydew melon cubed
- 2 Tbsp lime juiced (about 2-3 )
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 10 mint leaves
- Spoon out the the fruit flesh of the honeydew melon and slice into cubes.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into "our" popsicle molds, place lid on top and insert popsicle sticks.
- Freeze for at least 4 hours, or overnight.
We’d love to see your results! Share them with our community. Simply tag us @popsiclelab and we’ll share your amazing results on our Social Media Channels.