Try out our fruity & refreshing grapefruit popsicles with fresh thyme. Quick & easy to make, yet a delicious and healthy treat!
• 2 cups freshly squeezed grapefruits
• 1 grapefruit, cutted into pieces (skin peeled off)
• 1 cup coconut water
• 1 or 2 tsp maple syrup or honey
• a handful of fresh thyme
• Mix all liquid ingredients together
• fill the molds with some grapefruit pieces & some thyme
• Pour the mixed liquids into popsicle molds, freeze for 6-8 hours & enjoy!
We’d love to see your results! Share them with our community. Simply tag us @popsiclelab and we’ll share your amazing results on our Social Media Channels.