Did you know, that the very first cookies were neither soft nor sweet. Because they stayed fresh for long periods of time, they were perfect for traveling and were particulary popular when people started to explore the globe.
Meanwhile, most of us like our cookies sweet, especially when they're served straight from our mom's baking tray. Next time you bake some heavenly sweet and delicious chocolate chip cookies, try not to eat them all at once, but save a few for this fantastic Cookies & Cream Popsicle recipe!
PS: We recommend baking the absolutely best chocolate cookies of all time from @bingingwithbabish
- 12 Chocolate chip cookies
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 tbps sugar
- 2 tbps vanilla extract
- mix all ingredients together until smooth & creamy
- fill half of the molds with the mixture & put them into the freezer
- after 1-2 hours (should be partly frozen) you can add a chocolate chip cookie to each mold. (Or more, depending on the size of your cookies)
- freeze for additional 6 hours & enjoy!