Aren't fresh, sweet & juicy berrys one of the best things summer offers us? There's only one thing better than that - berry popsicles!
• 3 cups raspberries
• 1 cup blackberries
• 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
• 1/2 cup sugar or stevia / sweetener of your choice
• mix raspberries, lemon juice & sweetener in a blender until smooth & creamy
• keep the half of the bowl & mix the rest with the blackberries
• first fill a quarter of the popsicle molds with the dark berry mixture
• freeze for 4h, then add the bright berry mixture & freeze for another 4h
We’d love to see your results! Share them with our community. Simply tag us @popsiclelab and we’ll share your amazing results on our Social Media Channels.