A little more than a week & we’re celebrating thanksgiving! The traditional turkey is always great, but beside that a delicious thanksgiving dessert should defenitely not be missing!
Making your own homemade popsicles with your family offers you quality time together while creating a delicious dessert for thanksgiving. These chocolate covered vanilla creamsicles are great to prepare a day in advance & so much fun to decorate with chocolate & all creative toppings you like!
- 4 cups full fat coconut milk or heavy cream
- ¼ cup of honey or sweetener of your choice
- 3 tbsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp vanilla sugar
- 1 pinch sea salt
For the topping:
- 2 cups melted chocolate
- Almonds, Coconutflakes, chocolate hearts or whatever you like to decorate your popsicles!
- Mix all ingredients together until smooth & creamy
- Fill into popsicle molds & freeze for 6-8hours
- After 6-8hours or before serving: Melt two cups of chocolate with some coconut oil, then immediately cover your popsicles with chocolate & decorate them with almond- & coconut flakes or the decoration of your (kids)
We’d love to see your results & share them with our community! Simply tag us @popsiclelab and we’ll share your amazing results on our Social Media Channels.